Dr. Margo L Block Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margo L Block?

Dr. Block is a very caring, thorough and knowledgeable physician. She was very quick and accurate in diagnosing and treating my condition. Her bedside manner shows compassion while demonstrating professionalism. I would recommend her to family and friends without hesitation.

Caring Doctor

I have seen several neurologists, but Dr. Block is by far the most thorough and caring of all of them. If she doesn't know, she finds out. She is an excellent doctor!

New patient of Dr. Block

My 18yr old son saw Dr. Block for migraines. She did a VERY thorough neuro exam, she has an EXCELLENT bedside manner & talked with us for as long as we needed; she even brought us books to look through regarding migraines, treatment, possible causes/triggers, and pretty much covered "everything migraine"! The staff was just as nice. Both my son and I immediately felt "at home" there; almost as if we'd known them all for years! VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR/NEURO OFFICE!!!!

Awesome Doc

I've been seeing Dr. Block for my migraines and she is WONDERFUL! She always listens to me and gives suggestions to help me that I would call "out of the box". She leaves no stone unturned.

a phenomenal caring physician who is easy to understand and genuinely makes you feel like she cares about your health and well being. would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a fantastic neurologist who has a fantastic team to help her as well.