Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margo J Carrancejie has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
When I went to her office in Anderson I noticed a general untidiness throughout the whole office. There were patient files spread through out every surface tables the floor etc. After having many lab and X-ray procedures I needed a refill of one of my medications which I just the week before had blood tests done. She refused to refill the prescription until I came into the office, when I pressed for a reason for the visit she said she would not refill anything until I saw her first. I fired her which led to her refusing to release my records to me without the form I asked for a form to be sent to my home. I never received the form but a few months later I did receive a letter stating she would be leaving that medical office. She is very disorganized and possibly abusing the system to charge for visits and services not necessarily needed.
I gotta say, this doctor is amazing. She is very understanding, yet honest about my health. She encouraged me to get a mammogram, and am so glad I did. I kept pushing it off thinking it would hurt, but it was quite the opposite. She also encouraged me to quit smoking. I took her advice and am on the nicoderm patch and that has helped a lot. I recommend this doctor 100%.
Dr. Carrancejie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1989
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Margo J Carrancejie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Physicians Of Anderson Pc Inc, 141 W 22nd St Ste 115, Anderson, IN
Dr. Margo J Carrancejie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, IN.