Dr. Margo S Herron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margo S Herron?

Amazing experience!

Everything about my experience with Dr. Herron was amazing! She is very knowledgeable, and she and her staff are extremely helpful through the entire process. I was very nervous and was put at ease and well taken cared for. I believe both my experience and surgery results are as great as they are due to choosing Dr. Heroon. I highly recommend Dr. Herron and Elizabeth Institute.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and my surgeon referred me to Dr. Herron to discuss options for reconstruction. Dr. Herron was the preferred plastic surgeon from the two top

I was extremely nervous and unsure of what I was really looking for. Dr. Herron and her staff worked with me over the course of two years until I had my mind made up on what I was really looking for. The first time I went in I had no clue about all the options available to me or that what I had pictured in my mind was not realistic for my body and I would have ended up being very uncomfortable and unhappy. The staff and Dr.Herron really put a lot of effort into helping me make good and healthy decisions for myself. I would reccomend them time and time again. Excellent job

Dr. Herron is an outstanding plastic surgeon. I had skin cancers removed from my lip and both legs. While she is very professional, she is also empathetic to her patients fears and emotional needs. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of this type of treatment. Her office staff is extremely courteous and professional. They strive to make your visit as comfortable as possible.

Dr. Herron is amazing! She followed up with me every week for months. She is so caring and concerned. When you have any surgery like this, you want a perfectionist, and she is. The entire staff makes Dr. visits easy and pleasant. I just love her - she is GREAT!

Dr. Herron is the BEST!

I've been very small chested my entire life and have always thought about getting implants, but after I was done having children. The time came and I'm so grateful I found Dr. Herron. She was easy to talk to, very knowledgeable, and walked me through the entire process from start to finish. I felt completely comfortable asking her questions and I felt prepared for what was going to happen. I am VERY pleased with my results and would recommend Dr. Herron to anyone considering plastic surgery of any kind.

Amazingly HAPPY!

I saw Margo for a breast reduction. I was a little concerned about how I would look after. Margo is a non threatening person with an eye for detail. I felt very happy and comfortable during the entire process. Everything from the office, it's staff and Dr. Herron we not only professional but accommodating and comforting. My nerves were diminished and I would do it all over again! Plus I have prettiest, natural and perky breast I have ever had in my entire life! So silly not to go for it!!,

This whole office is knowledgeable, helpful, and very friendly! I definitely recommend her for any of your needs.

I recently had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Herron and I could not be any happier with the results. I had been to a couple consultations before meeting with Dr. Herron but as soon as I met with her my nerves went away. I was very comfortable with the whole experience from the start. She does a great job at explaining the procedure and what to expect. I HIGHLY recommend her and her staff, they are all amazing!!:)

Excellent experience

I highly recommend Dr. Herron. She is an excellent physician and surgeon. She explains everything and answers all questions. I had very old ruptured breast implants removed and not replaced. I may be having a follow-up procedure, but will need to wait a few months to see how my breasts look. I have total confidence in Dr. Herron's surgical skills, as well as her artistry.

I wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr Heron makes you feel comfortable from first consult through post procedure. Her staff is friendly yet professional. Dr Heron listens. EXCELLENT experience. The result speaks for itself. Amazing.

She Rocks!