- 28 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 6 expertise
- 2 locations
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margo Saunders
Dr. Margo Saunders, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rupert, ID, with another office in Rupert, ID. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Margo Saunders has 2 locations
1308 8th St Ste 1
Rupert, ID 83350
Book Online Now
Dr. Margo Saunders has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Margo Saunders has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
28 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Margo Saunders Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Margo Saunders's office for more information.
1308 8th St Ste 1 Rupert, ID : (208) 436-4322
1308 8th St Ste 1 Rupert, ID 83350
Locations & Directions
Dr. Margo Saunders is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rupert, ID.