- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margot J Aiken MD
Dr. Margot J Aiken, MD is a doctor primarily located in Oceanside, CA, with other offices in La Jolla, CA and Oceanside, CA. Their specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
Dr. Margot J Aiken has 3 locations
Dr. Margot J Aiken has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Margot J Aiken has the following 25 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cushing Disease
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Lipid Disorders
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Addison Disease
- Pituitary Diseases
Dr. Margot J Aiken Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Margot J Aiken
Dr. Aiken was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1983 and in Endocrinology & Metabolism in 1987. Dr. Aiken received her medical degree from the University of Calgary in 1979. She served her internship specializing in Internal Medicine at Toronto General Hospital and served her residency specializing in Internal Medicine at Toronto General Hospital. She practiced at Scripps Clinic specializing in infertility and reproductive endocrinology treatment for 16 years from 1985-2000. Since June 2000, Dr. Aiken has been in private practice in La Jolla, Encinitas and Del Mar affiliated with the Ximed Group of physicians.