Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margot M Gathings has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 3 of 3
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Margot M Gathings - Posted on May 11th, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Margot M Gathings - Posted on September 10th, 2015
8 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Margot M Gathings accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Womens Care PC, 2006 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Ste 302, Birmingham, AL
Dr. Margot M Gathings is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.