Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margot Rubinstein
Dr. Margot Rubinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rye, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Rubinstein is affiliated with New York Presbyterian / Westchester, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. She speaks English.
Dr. Margot Rubinstein has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
A mental health worker, myself, I have worked with many therapists over the years. Dr. Rubinstein is far and away the best therapist I know. She is a gifted psychopharmachologist who has an ability to listen deeply and respond with uncanny insight and support. I have returned to her counsel at 2 points in my life. She has been an invaluable resource as I navigated parenthood of 2 teen daughters, a divorce, a career transition and the end of life care for both parents. I cannot recommend her more strongly
Dr. Rubinstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian HospitalWestchester Division
30 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Margot Rubinstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2 Rectory St, Rye, NY
Dr. Margot Rubinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rye, NY.