Dr. Marguerite E Aitken Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Marguerite E Aitken?

body contouring/liposuction

Dr. Aitken was very thorough, compassionate and kind. She took the time to explain all the procedures I was curious about and then recommend what she thought was best for me based on what I wanted. I was so happy with the results and felt so well cared for by Dr. Aitken and her staff.

Excellent plastic surgeon

Excellent experience. I was unsure what type of procedure would give me the results I was looking for and Dr Aitken spent time explaining what treatments would produce which results. This gave me the confidence to select what was best for me. Her office staff is outstanding as well.

Best breast!!

Dr. Aitken did a breast reduction for me 10 years ago to this day it is still the best decision I ever made during that time she was warm compassionate and put all my nerves an dr. Aitken did a breast reduction for me 10 years ago to this day it is still the best decision I ever made during that time she was warm compassionate and put on my nerves t ease.

She was the only surgeon I trusted.

Dr. Aitken was wonderful. I had consults with multiple doctors and there was no question that Dr. Aitken would be my surgeon. She knew what I needed to have done to get the results I wanted, even though I wasn't completely sure myself! She had her vision and did an excellent job. Great care before, during and after surgery. I'm thrilled with the results and I'm not even three months post-op.

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Aitken last year and my only regret is that I didn't do it 15yrs ago! She is very easy to talk to and I felt like she really understood my concerns. I had such a great experience that I referred my mother to Dr. Aitken for a face lift and her results are beautiful!!

Dr. Marguerite E Aitken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.