Dr. Marguerite Barnett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marguerite Barnett?

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

I went to Dr Barnett not knowing her at all I was pleasantly surprised she was very sincere, supportive, caring, and an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manor I was very happy with my surgery and the out come. I would highly recommend her.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Dr. Barnett is a phenomenal Doctor, brilliantly talented, & extremely knowledgeable in her field. I felt safe and cared for and the results were beyond my expectations.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Absolutely the best surgeon I have ever been a patient of. Her skills are excellent she is honest with her outcomes and will take her time to answer any questions you have. I would highly recommend her services.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Very skilled and intuitive surgeon. Dr Barnett is the best plastic surgeon. She doesn't leave your face pulled and looking like you had surgery. Just youthful and natural.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

I am a thirty one year old male going into U.S. Military and upon enlisting I had been informed a tattoo on my neck would make enlistment impossible. I contacted Dr. Barnett about my problem and together we found the best option for me to fix the issue in a timely manner. My tattoo was roughly three inches wide and tall stretching the back of my neck. Dr. Barnett not only removed the entire tattoo in only two visits but my neck has now made a full recovery with VERY little signs of any work being done at all. Dr. Barnett's staff scheduled prompt return checkup after each procedure and were very polite. Should you find yourself in need of any cosmetic or reconstructive surgery I urge you to go see Marguerite Barnett. I felt no pain. I had a quick recovery.

Posted on February 10th, 2016

I had the pleasure of being seen by Dr. Barnett. I went to her for a skin consult regarding a skin lesion. I was happily surprise that she was able to perform the surgery that day in the office. She was very professional and kind hearted. She made me feel at ease, telling jokes and informing me of what she was doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Barnett. She is the best!

Posted on February 7th, 2016

I have had several surgeries with Dr. Barnett, from hernia repair to skin cancer removal; she is always pleasant, knowledgeable, efficient,and the surgeries have been completely successful and amazingly pain-free. She is absolutely my first choice for surgical procedures.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

This is the best doctor I have had in my lifetime. PERIOD. Dr. Barnette has performed quite a few surgieries for me and the results have always been astonishing. Most have been on my face and I have no scars..in fact...one week after my last 2 surgeries you couldn't see a scar. She is kind and knowledgeable and I am so blessed to have her in my life. She helps me look young too lol.

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Sorry i didnt put the overall rating!!! I highly recommend her if you need an explanat of breast implant !

Explant breast implant

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Dr. Barnett help me to figure out why I was so sick. She remove my silicone implants after 12 years of poison!! So happy with results no lift, no drains!!!

Doctor's Response

If you like me so much, why did you give me only one star?!

Breast Reduction Surgery

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I immediately took to her personality. I feel like she was extremely knowledgeable in her field. I felt safe and at ease, and her staff is wonderful. So far, I've had great results.

Qualified and compassionate surgeon A++

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr. Barnett is extremely competent, personable, double board certified, perfectionist, compassionate beyond belief, with a knowledgeable and friendly staff... Great experience! Dr. Barnett helped put me back together, correcting previous botched surgeries performed by another surgeon. Dr. Barnett is amazing, and I highly recommend her and her staff.