Dr. Marguerite Critelli Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marguerite Critelli?

Worst time schedule ever!

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

Dr. is okay. Office management is poor. Count on WAITING. I guess the Dr.'s time is important and the rest of our times isn't!!!!!

Dr. Critelli

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

Terrible terrible terrible. Should not be a doctor.

Great Experience

Posted on March 10th, 2012

My pre-visit apprehension quickly evaporated. Dr. Critelli is professional, talented and smart. Her kind manner was outstanding. The whole experience was relaxing, and effective. I am lucky to have found such a great doctor.

Caring and professional

Posted on March 10th, 2012

I have seen Dr Critelli for v beam laser for my rosacea as well as for other cosmetic procedures and she is excellent, caring, kind and concerned. Excellent pre treatment pain management, caring staff with great post treatment care instructions. I love her office, peaceful, soothing and lovely. She really cares about her patients. I feel complete confidence in her. Thank you Dr Critelli!

Horrible

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Apparently she doesn't really care about her patients helath, just their appearance. She tried to prescribe an oral medication that she described as having very few side effects, when I looked it up at home it can cause birth defect and some very serious health issues. Also when I asked her to check a few moles just to make sure they were fine she told me she couldn't do that. This woman and her staff are completely useless. She shouldn't be a doctor.

Great Derm Doc

Posted on April 9th, 2011

I have had skin issues most of my life. As a result, I have met with many Dermatologists. Dr. Critelli is by far the best out of the dozen or so I have experienced.Her heartfelt caring, unprecedented knowledge, and ongoing attention after my visits have afforded me peace. After so many years of concern, thanks to the doctor's care and guidance, my skin is no longer an anxious topic of my conscious.I give the highest recommendation possible for this Dermatologist.

Posted on May 13th, 2009

Far more interested in her time (as in not completing why I came to her in the first place). Made no personal connection; didn't explain fully what she was doing; totally disinterested in me and why I was there. Wondered why she even bothered to take new patients.

Posted on April 19th, 2017