Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marguerite C Lippert has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Marguerite C Lippert has the following 13 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Dr. Marguerite C Lippert has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marguerite C Lippert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Lippert takes time time to expalin everything clearly about your condition, lab results, side effects, and prognosis, She has the patient's best interest and is a dedicated physician. I would highly recommend her. There is no one better. She is very professional and yet very personal also. She is just a wonderful person as well as doctor. I feel blessed to have had her treat me for prostate cancer; she saved my life! She is truly marvelous in every sense of the word!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
41 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Marguerite C Lippert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Virginia Medical Center, 1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marguerite C Lippert in this video.
Dr. Marguerite C Lippert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.