Dr. Marguerite Thew Is this you?

3.3

Terrible experience

This is the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor in my entire life. I have a fear of needles and really do not like going to the doctor's, and she treated my rudely with no regard for my feelings. More than once, she used a harsh tone with me when I was clearly scared and upset. I'm going to try my best to find a different dermatologist, as this was my first appointment and I was EXTREMELY dissatisfied. Do yourself a favor and go to someone else.

Unforgiveable cancellation

I waited close to a month to have some very serious skin issues diagnosed. The day before my appointment, her office left me a nasty message that said I owed money (This was news to me. How about a discussion first? I have insurance!) I'm very upset and disappointed with the lack of sensitivity and position I am now in to find a new dermatologist while I have potential serious issues. Do you want a doctor's office like that? Keep looking!

Seems like a good doctor. Terrible office/Administration messes it up.

Dr. Thew was polite, thorough, and seemed like a competent enough physician. Wait time was short.However, I would not recommend her as I have had no end of trouble with billing, and am finally having to pay 100% out of pocket for a visit that should and would have been handled with no problem by my insurance company if the paperwork had been handled properly.

Dr. Marguerite Thew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.