Dr. Maria A Martinez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria A Martinez?

Fair

Dr Martinez is no longer a Primary care doctor with UMC. A fair doctor. I don’t know where the ratings comes from.

Great doctor

Best doctor. Very kind and understanding. Enjoyed every visit. Always listens to you. She's one of a kind. I'm grateful to have found her.

Love her!

She takes the time to listen and offers suggestions that really help.

Very personable and pays attention to details

Dr. Martinez is my primary physician. She treats me as a friend rather than a patient. Her level of detail is unsurpassed and surprised she has every record from referred physicians. Several times she has called me in the morning to explains test results and faxed me the results for my records. I am a perfectionist and she exceeds my expectations. If you're looking for a doctor that pays attention to details and is very personable, I highly recommend Dr. Martinez!

Blamed everything on my weight

She was rude from the get go. She was late getting to me. I went in for a sinus infection and she tried to blame everything on my weight.

compation person, excellent doctor.

Love her! Kind and caring and looks at you and spends time listening.

She takes time

Great Doctor

Dr Martinez has been seeing my husband now for almost two years and we are very happy with her. Dr Martinez takes time to listen (rare these days) and really listen, she takes finances into consideration when prescribing medications, and she really cares. My husband has a neck problem that has caused him much pain and depression. Dr Martinez has treated him and more. She order many tests and did find that he was suffering from Low T and a few other issues that we had no idea of and treated him with success. Dr Martinez takes time with him each month sitting down and really talking about whats going on and how he feels, to the point we think of her as a friend as well as a trustworthy Doctor. Finally someone that cares!!