- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria D Alva MD
Dr. Maria D Alva, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in Margate, FL and San Antonio, TX( and 2 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Maria D Alva has 4 locations
Dr. Maria D Alva has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Maria D Alva has the following 4 expertise
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congenital Anomalies
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Premature Infants
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Maria D Alva Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Maria D Alva
Dr. Alva works in San Antonio, TX and 3 other locations and specializes in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Alva is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital and Northwest Medical Center.