Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria P Alzona
Dr. Maria P Alzona, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tempe, AZ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Alzona is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center, Chandler Regional Medical Center and Diamond Childrens Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria P Alzona has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
Dr. Alzona is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Maria P Alzona accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClinic-Path Assoc PLC, 1255 W Washington St, Tempe, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maria P Alzona in this video.
Dr. Maria P Alzona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.