Dr. Maria T Araullo-Nagano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria T Araullo-Nagano?

Very curt, doesn't like to hear what you have say. Cuts you off . Your opinion does not matter. She knows all. I wish she did but very clearly she likes to show authority by rudeness to both her patients and her staff. Which I must say changes guitar regularly.

She is the best doctor I've ever had. My whole family goes to her and she is caring and always listens to my problems. She always takes everything seriously and Always schedules the appropriate testing that needs to be done. She is very good at what she does. I recommend her!