Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria S Arquisola MD
Dr. Maria S Arquisola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Broken Arrow, OK, with another office in Broken Arrow, OK. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria S Arquisola has 2 locations
8937 S Garnett Rd
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Book Online Now
Dr. Maria S Arquisola has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Maria S Arquisola has the following 13 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
Showing 5 of 13
Worst psychiatrist I’ve ever seen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria S Arquisola - Posted on January 2nd, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria S Arquisola - Posted on July 15th, 2015
I really like Dr. Arquisola. I know she really cares about her patients and wants to make their lives better. She's a great doctor who is willing to listen to her patients and work with them regarding the patient's preferences in treatment. Always follows up after visits. She even always asked about my family as well. I would highly recommend her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria S Arquisola - Posted on January 20th, 2013
She is great and doesn't waste my time...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria S Arquisola - Posted on October 29th, 2012
I get in and out and I don't have to do the small talk thing. She asks how I am doing on my meds, if we need to make any adjustments, how everything is going at home and if I feel comfortable with everything and I am out of there. I can be in and out in 15 minutes. I am able to do this on my lunch hour!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria S Arquisola - Posted on April 14th, 2012
26 Years Experience
Matias H Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine Inc
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Maria S Arquisola Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maria S Arquisola is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Broken Arrow, OK.