Dr. Maria Arquisola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Arquisola?

Posted on July 15th, 2015

I really like Dr. Arquisola. I know she really cares about her patients and wants to make their lives better. She's a great doctor who is willing to listen to her patients and work with them regarding the patient's preferences in treatment. Always follows up after visits. She even always asked about my family as well. I would highly recommend her.

Posted on January 20th, 2013

Dr Arqusolia is amazing and her office staff is so helpful with any problems

She is great and doesn't waste my time...

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I get in and out and I don't have to do the small talk thing. She asks how I am doing on my meds, if we need to make any adjustments, how everything is going at home and if I feel comfortable with everything and I am out of there. I can be in and out in 15 minutes. I am able to do this on my lunch hour!!

Posted on April 14th, 2012

went in for a refill, she forgot to call in the refill. nice effing doctor skills...but I'm sure she charged my insurance a few hundred...

Posted on April 6th, 2011

good knowledge of ADD in women

Great Listener.

Posted on January 31st, 2011

I felt comfortable with Dr. Arquisola very quickly. She was easy to talk to and allowed me to express myself fully before adding any comments. I plan to continue to seek her help.

Posted on January 20th, 2011

I really like Dr. Arquisola. She is very kind and treats patients nicely.

Really?

Posted on November 14th, 2010

This "dr" was so cold and didnt listen to me what so ever. Im not sure how this office justified billing me over $300 for a total of 13 minutes/two office visits, this is ridiculous! This lady didnt care what my issue was or what prescriptions I may need. Hateful and mean-spirited woman. Bedside manner? No, she wouldnt care if you were dying in her office. Don't waste your money on the tulsa office @ 89th Garnett-they just want your money & you to leave.

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Dr Arquisola is a wonderful doctor. She has basically saved my life. A true answer to prayer. Her staff is ALWAYS helpful. Her office manager sat with me in her office until Dr A was ready to take me back to her office. She showed me that the staff really care about the people who are being treated in their office.

Good physician

Posted on September 28th, 2010

I agree that the office staff can be difficult. It takes patience and compassion to deal with mental illness. They do lack any kind of after hours contact or call service, so you are relegated to either an after hours clinic or the hospital. I am on a medication with dangerous withdrawal effects, and they have not been helpful when there have been conflicts with my pharmacy.However, I strongly disagree with the other assessments of Dr. Arquisola. She has spent more time visiting with me and actually ascertaining my life circumstances than any other psychiatrist. She is very compassionate, nonjudgemental, and willing to prescribe the medications necessary for me to maintain a decent quality of life.I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Go somewhere else

Posted on September 12th, 2010

Don't go to this practice !!! Dr A. is fine I guess, I saw her for about 5 minutes.. so who knows. But the office staff at this facility negates any positive things she might bring. The office manager is rude, abrasive and judgemental. She accused me of missing an appointment I didn't know about from 6 months ago.. yelled at me about a treatment plan that I didn't know about. I don't have a problem with getting along with all types of people, but this woman is dangerous. She repeatedly stated that 'everyone in the practice has full access to my file' and all of the staff 'is on the same level, we can write anything we want'. Her attitude and approach are very unprofessional troublesome. Please don't go here... its a bad, bad place.

She's a quack.

Posted on July 29th, 2009

Routinely overbooks. Negligent towards patients. Avoid this woman at all costs.