- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Arutyunyan MD
Dr. Maria Arutyunyan, MD is a doctor primarily located in Woodruff, WI, with other offices in Eau Claire, WI and Woodruff, WI. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Maria Arutyunyan has 3 locations
Dr. Maria Arutyunyan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Maria Arutyunyan has the following 3 expertise
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Maria Arutyunyan Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Common Ground Empower Trilogy", "Common Ground Empower Trilogy" ]
Network Health Plan
- [ "Network Health Plan HMO POS", "Network Health Plan HMO POS" ]
- [ "Network Health Plan Individual", "Network Health Plan Individual" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Medica Choice", "UHC Medica Choice" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Maria Arutyunyan
Dr. Arutyunyan graduated from the Loma Linda University School of Medicine in 2006. She works in Woodruff, WI and 2 other locations and specializes in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Arutyunyan is affiliated with Howard Young Medical Center.