Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Maria C Asesor has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Maria C Asesor has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 13
She has very poor communication skills
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria C Asesor - Posted on July 8th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria C Asesor - Posted on March 29th, 2012
Overall, she seems nice enough. However, three things specifically bother me:1. She rarely looks up from the laptop and can come off as a bit impersonal 2. She asks me what I think is wrong, which can be OK to a degree but sometimes I want to say - "that's why I'm HERE"3. Pregnancy seems to be the #1 possible cause for everything and I finally had to tell her specifically that I was NOT interested in getting tested for that because there was no possible way I could be pregnant
Very Good Very thorough
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria C Asesor - Posted on December 19th, 2009
Dr. Asesor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1989
Suny Health Science Center At Brooklyn
Dr. Maria C Asesor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsALEXANDRIA PRIMARY CARE ASSOCIATES, 4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 710, Alexandria, VA
Dr. Maria C Asesor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.