Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria C Bell
Dr. Maria C Bell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bell is affiliated with Sanford USD Medical Center. Dr. Bell has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria C Bell has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Hot Flashes
- Dental Implants
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Bell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 1988
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Maria C Bell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSanford Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic, 1500 W 22nd St Ste 301, Sioux Falls, SD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maria C Bell in this video.
Dr. Maria C Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.