Dr. Maria J Bertucci Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maria J Bertucci?

I have never written negative comments about a doctor, but my experience with Dr. Bertucci was bad enough for me to warn others of her uncaring, disrespectful, and arrogant attitude. She became involved in a family member's care at Saint Mary's Hospital. On the occasions that she came to talk to my family members and I, I was appalled by how she rudely spoke over us, told us how to feel, and spoke in a rude and disrespectful tone pushing her own agenda. She made a difficult situation worse.

Type 2 Diabetes