Dr. Maria Camarda-Voight Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Camarda-Voight?

Posted on September 11th, 2015

My son really likes Dr. Voight, she was courteous, listened to him and gave great guidance and direction on diagnosis/after care. She spoke directly to him (11 years old) old and he truly felt comfortable talking about what he is feeling and/or hurts. She is his doctor and I feel confident in her abilities.

Didn't Help

Posted on May 20th, 2013

Waited an hour combined in the waiting room and the exam room before being seen. This Doctor won't fax a note to my day care provider so I brought my child in to get checked out. Even after the exam she wouldn't write the Dr's Note. She couldn't tell me anything was wrong but she said my child "could have this and that but is not showing any symptoms" so she didn't want to write me a note. After I pointed out the information that she just presented and she had no reason not to write the note, she asked me "what was my objective in today's visit?" Really! we spoke on the phone before I made the appointment and then spoke to her for 20 Minutes and she still didn't get it?! Needless to say, I left angry and she knew I was angry and didn't even try to mend the situation or provide factual information to support why she didn't do anything other then assumptions of what my child could have that doesn't show symptoms. WebMD does a better job then her and I think it would have better bedside manners than this Doctor. This appointment was the final straw (Yes, there were other unpleasant appointments) but we've found a new Dr's office after dealing with her. FYI, support and nursing staff are wonderful.

Posted on July 23rd, 2014