Dr. Camille V Santos Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Camille V Santos?

Out of her depth

completely out of her depth with anything other than a cold, flu etc. Refers to specialists to generate revenue and the specialists question why you are being referred

Not a good PCP

Awful experience with Dr Santos, she is completely out of her depth dealing with anything other than very basic issues. Her go to method is to refer to specialists even when those specialists questions why she refers to them. Leaves the patient in the middle of Sharp's unorganized but revenue generating system. They are only interested in generating revenue from patients.

Totally inadequate PCP

Not a good listener or communicator

I was not impressed with Dr. Camille Santos, and will be changing to another doctor. I agree with the previous negative reviews. She did not listen to what I was saying, and so she would keep getting confused when I was describing my symptoms. She acted like she was in a hurry and walked out of the office when I obviously had more to say. Her demeanor really made me doubt her.

She wrote that I had COPD and renil failure. I lost my job and life insurance.

Great Doc

I switched from the Arch Health Partners Pomerado Internal Medicine group to Dr. Santos over in the 4S then PQ Family Practice clinic. I found Dr. Santos very professional in my first appointment and all other appointments thereafter. She took time with me and listened carefully to what I had to say before giving me her diagnosis or advice. Her manner was always genuine and empathetic. I read some negative reviews other folks had posted about her and it seemed so out of character to my observations I felt inclined to offer my experience. You're in good hands with Dr. Santos.

Amazing !

Beautiful! And kind! Made me feel comfortable

horrible experience

Arrived without an appointment and saw this Dr. by default because my regular Dr. had a full schedule. She was rude, argumentative, and unprofessional. Made me feel like I was wasting her time but in reality she was wasting mine, not to mention billing (bilking) my insurance and me and she did nothing. She was in the middle of a sentence and I stood up and walked out. I heard she left Graybill....good riddance!

careless,impatient,unattentive!!!!!

Great listener!

I've never met any doctor who can listen with such empathy. She always takes her time to listen and explain, sometimes, she's in a hurry, but she always address my concern for the day. I enjoy coming to see her knowing that my doctor will listen to me.

She does not have a good bedside manner. She never smiles and interrupts all the time. She has a know-it-all attitude and does not respect my thoughts or concerns. When I suggested alternative treatments, Dr. Santos became very hostile and said that as long as I was questioning her advice, she could not and would not help me. She then walked out and slammed the door. I would not recommend Dr, Santos to anyone.