Dr. Maria Christina Mirth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Christina Mirth?

Abscess

Posted on October 16th, 2014

From the start of my phone to schedule the appt I felt very rushed. Was throwing up prior the appt & they had little care. Dr hardly examined me before cutting. Don't think she gave me anything to numb the area as there was no waiting and I almost passed out from the pain. Had to ask her to stop. Felt like she was torturing me. When it was finally over, I was shaking and crying in agony and she shoved the bloody gauze in my face and told me to smell it! I couldn't believe after she knew my condition she couldn't put that in my face! I was then left alone in the room to get dressed. No one came back in so I went out. She gave me RX for pain meds and gave no little after care instructions. Basically told me to take a bath and some stuff may come out! Oh she did tell me to push on the mass to get the remaining puss out! Will never go back!

Great

Posted on March 20th, 2014

She answers question in easy to understand words. Never rushed and makes you feel great.

Posted on January 27th, 2017