Dr. Maria Collado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Collado?

Commited Doctor

Dr. Collado is very dedicated to her work, as you can see through how she cares for the patients and when she is always on the job. She never takes a break in her work, even if she is on vacation. The only people who have given her bad reviews are simply because they do not understand the difficulties of being a doctor, or because their occupation is not as helpful as being a pediatrician. Some patients are quite stubborn to accept they are wrong, yet they are not medically trained, which results in bad, unjust reviews. In conclusion, Dr. Collado is an outstanding doctor who deserves more respect than she receives.

Excellent Doctor

Dr, Collado has been my daughters primary care doctor for over 15 years. She has treated her asthma, pulled her through some illnesses and is always kind and patient. My daughter is 21 and she just recently treated her. Im always thankful for her care.

highly recommended office

I love Dr. Collado. This is 3rd office we followed her to. My son just turned 20 and my daughter 15 we've been going to her 18 yrs. She is sooo sweet. My son still goes to her does not wAnt to change to a regular doctor until he has to. Staff has always been very nice to us.

i absolute love her

Never turned away!

What a difference some time makes!

WOW what a turn around, someone must have been reading these negative comments. The office renovations look terrific, they match Dr. Collado's charming personality. The staff is so much nicer, and yes they are the same ones, one of the young ladys can still use some lessons in smiling, but over all things are getting done. Great job Dr. Collado we love you! Jen please smile you are such a beautiful young lady

love it =)

I love both doctors.they are very good on following up with my son.they call me evry night to see how my son was doing.when he was sick. they take care of kids very good.very patient and so kind enough to answer their phones at 3 am.and the staff who are so sweet and upbeat. especially dessa who has a sweet smile on her face and gentle on giving shots with my son.and katrina who always do my referrals on the same day and so sweet with the kids. i highly recommend this office.

Love Dr. Collado and Dr. A.

We love Dr. Collado and Dr. A - always so sweet and very proactive. One time when my son was 2 he had a very bad stomach flu, Dr. A called every other day to see how he was doing. And whenever I call with question, a doctor always calls me back within an hour.

Love dr. collado! Hate the staff!

I am currently researching other doctors in the area because as much as I love dr. collado, i am fed up with the front desk staff at her office. Not to mention the fact that the office itself is not very clean looking.

HORRIBLE STAFF...UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE

This dctr's office has the worst employees...they are rude, SOOO UNkid-friendly, miserable, and have gotten the dosages wrong on prescriptions called in several times. I call the office to get a dctr, and do not receive a callback for HOURS!! I have to call multiple times for the same issues, and my problems seem unimportant to them. I do not like the feeling that I am "wasting their time". I have since left this office, and it was a long time coming. Found a great dctr office and so glad I did!!!

great drs horrible staff

I love the two drs at this practice. they are excellent at what they do and are very friendly, caring, and trustworthy. The only reason why i left is because they have the worst staff! I have had nothing but problem after problem with authorizations, getting paperwork faxed, etc. I should not have to call multiple times over the course of multiple days to get something insurance related handled correctly. I eventually gave up and did the work myself on two different occasions. The office staff also is not the friendliest Such a shame because i really liked the drs.