Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria B Cortinas
Dr. Maria B Cortinas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cortinas is affiliated with Healthsouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital, South Miami Hospital and Mercy Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Maria B Cortinas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Maria B Cortinas has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Cortinas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJUAN M GARCES MD PA, 351 NW 42nd Ave Ste 503, Miami, FL
Dr. Maria B Cortinas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.