Dr. Maria Cottrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Cottrell?

Too many patients!!

I truly like Dr.Cottrell , do not know if it is out of pure greed for financial gain but she works 6 days a week, where others work 4-5days , I have been seeing her for years and watched as she took on departing doctors patients when she was overwhelmed as is,no time for the people that she has ,and I have to wait 2 1/2 -3 hrs before getting in then wait in the darn examining room for over 1/2 hr.It is insane!!!

Caring

I really like Dr. Cottrell, she is a sweetheart and listens to what you are saying. She takes more time w/you then most doctors. Only thing I wished she was with a private practice only cause of the wait to have to see her, which is not her fault, she is over booked by Ampla Health clinic. I would switch facilities since I have private insurance but I don't want to switch my doctor. She is very knowledgeable as well as professional. All around a great, kind, caring doctor.