Dr. Maria D Castro Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Maria D Castro?

Waited an hour 45 minutes before even being called back, 2 hours before I could see doctor, for a scheduled appointment. Only available 1 day a week, sick bookings 3-4 weeks out, well ones 6 weeks out- unacceptable as far as sick booking wait time. Misdiagnosed a problem, as well although she at least had a good referral to a good specialist who correctly diagnosed and treated the problem. Means well, but overscheduled, as teaching, not practice, is her priority.

Excellent Doctor.

Excellent! Actually listened to me.

To me, Dr. Castro was rude and judgmental when she was subbing at Healthy Outloook. She did not listen to what I was saying because she had made up her mind before even asking questions. Her handshake was a wet as a noodle and her greeting insincere. She had an attitude and a manner that just made me want to get up and leave the exam room. I have never been so insulted and prejudged by someone who did not even know me.

Without question Dr. Maria Castro is the best Primary Care doctor period. She takes her time with every patient and the time she took with me saved my life.

Good Physician bad RN

Dr. Maria Castro is a very good Physician with a very bad female RN with the worst communciation skills. I have changed Physicians because of this BAD RN calling me and attempting to speak with a condescending manner I didn't allow. I refuse to allow anyone to pay their bills of my health who doesn't respect their patient. I didn't list the name of one of the two Nurses in the office because she didn't provide a name when she called. Monique is the receptionist and is the best. If you are able to request the male nurse you will be fine.