Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria F Daly has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Showing 2 of 2
I was fortunate enough to be a patient of Dr. Daly when she practiced in Arizona. She saw me through the birth of my two sons (emergency c-sections) and became their doctor as well. She correctly diagnosed my 6 month old with a double hernia, which as it turned out was a hereditary condition much to my surprise. She is the most caring doctor our family has ever had. She is an excellent listener and always puts the patient first. We miss her!
34 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Maria F Daly accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLaquinta Williams-Johnson Pa, 5233 E Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maria F Daly in this video.
Dr. Maria F Daly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.