2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Maria F Daly?

The best doctor ever!

I was fortunate enough to be a patient of Dr. Daly when she practiced in Arizona. She saw me through the birth of my two sons (emergency c-sections) and became their doctor as well. She correctly diagnosed my 6 month old with a double hernia, which as it turned out was a hereditary condition much to my surprise. She is the most caring doctor our family has ever had. She is an excellent listener and always puts the patient first. We miss her!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Maria F Daly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.

Dr. Maria F Daly Is this you?