Dr. Maria L De La Morena Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Maria L De La Morena?

An amazing Doctor and Lady!

Love this woman. She puts her heart into her work and makes you feel like the only person that matters during the time she spends with you. She follows up with your child when he/she is ill at home. A wonderful example of a doctor. Overall I have nothing bad to say about Dr. or the group. My only criticism would be that their offices could be much cleaner. Not enough effort to clean the walls, furniture, bathroom, etc. I only wish the assistants would come in 15 minutes earlier or stay later to wipe down the place because clearly there is no a cleaning service or janitor doing it.

Best doctors

The doctors are the best. We live out of state and still come to see them all the time. We will not change them.

Excelente

Mi hijo tiene 5 aos y la quiere mucho ella es paciente, amorosa y profesinal en una palabra es excelente

My children have been going to this office since we moved to Westchester 7 years ago. Dr. de la Morena is a great doctor. I appreciate and respect her a great deal.

My son is 14 years old. We have been going to her since he was about 7. I know Dr. Dr. La Morena has many patients, however, every time we go to see her, its as if she saw my son the day before, and usually the last time she saw him was a year ago. Her attention to every patient is personal and extremely caring, asking him more than just how do you feel, she talks to the child to find out whats going on besides the physical issues. Recently, my son was sick - she even called the house later that evening to find out how he was doing. I thank her for her caring attitude - to me thats most important when you have a sick child.

Dr. Maria L De La Morena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mamaroneck, NY.