Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria T De Vera DO
Dr. Maria T De Vera, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Taunton, MA, with other offices in South Weymouth, MA and Quincy, MA . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria T De Vera has 3 locations
Dr. Maria T De Vera has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Maria T De Vera has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
19 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Maria T De Vera Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maria T De Vera is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Taunton, MA.