Dr. Maria Demario Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Demario?

Wonderful doctor and practice!

Posted on February 28th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Demario from the beginning of her practice and I have always been satisfied and grateful for her!

Excellent

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Dr. Maria Demario saved my life. What more is there to say.......she is dedicated, caring, and very accurate. Her staff is wonderful!

HORRIBLE STAFF

Posted on September 4th, 2012

I USE TO GO THERE NICE GIRL UP FRONT AND WORKED IN THE BACK THE WOMAN WHO WORKS THERE CANT SPEAK ENGLISH, AND IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND. GET A NEW OFFICE STAFF.

Dr Demario is great!

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Dr. Demario is great but her office staff is horrible (with the exception of Sue). When Dr Papa joined the practice the office staff changed and they are rude, ignorant and just don't care. Dr DeMario has been my doctor for 20 years and I stay with her becuase she has been so good to me but every time I go I consider switching to someone new and would no longer recommend her to a friend.

PRO

Posted on August 16th, 2011

DR. DIMARIO DOES A NICE JOB, HER STAFF HOWEVER IS TERRIBLE. "AGAIN"...FOR THE 2ND TIME IN A ROW THEY SCREWED UP MY MEDICINE AT THE PHARMACY, 4TH TIME TOTAL...VERY LONG WAIT, YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THE ONE GIRL WORKING THERE, AND EITHER THE STAFF OR DR. PAPA FORGETS TO DO CERTAIN BLOOD TESTS SO THEN IT HAS TO BE RE-DONE...WASTED MY TIME THERE. IM SWITCHING...DR. DIMARIO IS GOOD, IF U CAN GET APPT. WITH HER.

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Who cares about her politics... she's hot, sensitive, caring, and smart!

vivacious1

Posted on November 15th, 2010

I have already commented on the excellent care I receive from Dr. DeMario and her staff, but would like to add that this is not a forum to rate her on her politics but on the level and quality of the care you are given. I may not agree with her politics either, but I feel she is a very good doctor!

Happy Patient

Posted on November 11th, 2010

It is my opinion that without Dr DeMario I would probably be dead. Eleven years ago I came to her with extreme rheumatoid symptoms and instead of treating just the symptoms she realized something unusual was occuring and sent me to diagnostic specialists who discovered that I had Wegners Granulomatosis an extremely rare auto immune disease. It appeared in my kidney the normal diagnosis time is 12-15 months with a high fatality rate within 3 years mine was diagnosed in 6 weeks and My kidney is in good shape after more than a decade of treatment.

Wonderful!

Posted on October 17th, 2010

I think it is funny that all the negative comments come AFTER DR Demario made a commercial using her right to express her opnion!! I have never in my entire time that I have been Dr Demario's patient (which is 15 years) have EVER heard anything but positive reviews, and the #1 thing that people would say is how incredible her bedside manner is. She is so caring and thoughtful.Dedicates her LIFE to her patients, all the while having a family, donating her time and talents to charities for the elderly and children of fallen police officers. I would reccommend her to anyone, regardless of her political views. She has a right to do so, remember that. It does not ever come into a conversation in her office while caring for patients.

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Very little bed-side manner. Dr. Demario had decided on the diagnosis was my stomach problems were psycho-somatic before I could even finish telling her my medical history. I was made to feel like I was wasting her time.

Physicians should not be doing TV commercials for politicians

Posted on September 26th, 2010

Physician's job is to assist their patients in treating disease or preventing disease. Dr. Demario's commercial for Pat Toomey was suprising because the republican party has a long history of siding with pharmaceutical companies, large hospitals and protecting the salaries of doctors over patient welfare and bringing down costs of medial care, cost of insurance, and cost of prescription drugs. I am now looking for a different physician as I just lost all respect for Dr.