Dr. Maria Disalvo-Tuckman Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Maria Disalvo-Tuckman?

I love Wyomissing Pediatrics. I was a patient as a child and now my own children go there. However, I have had two negative experiences with Dr. DiSalvo and I will not have my kids see her again. She seems overwhelmed and flustered by crying and whiny children. She never refers to them by name nor does she talk to them. She could learn a thing or two about bedside manner from her colleagues who are all fabulous.

Took my son in with a terrible cough. She dismissed it as being part of day care and building up his immune system. Ended up in the ER about 6 hours later and diagnosed with pneumonia. We have had great experiences with all the doctors at Wyomissing Peds, but will not be going back to Dr DeSalvo.

Autism Spectrum Disorder