Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Doce
Dr. Maria Doce, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with other offices in Cedar Rapids, IA and Marion, IA (and 3 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Doce is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Mercy Hospital-Iowa City and St. Luke's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Doce has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 14
Love that she seems to really care, but I have run into several times this year alone where she didn't return my calls for days, if ever. She also repeatedly forgot to refill prescriptions (as promised during appointments) so I ran out of medication on several occasions. I like her and think she is a good doctor but she is too scatter brained to be effective for someone like me with a chronic condition. I am currently looking for a new MD.
Dr. Doce is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center
St. Luke's Hospital
St Lukes Methodist Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA
20 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1996
Cedar Rapids Family Practice Program
Dr. Maria Doce accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maria Doce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.