Dr. Maria Elswick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Elswick?

The best doctor there is!

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I have seen more than a normal amount of dr's and specialist in my life and she is far surperior to everyone of them. Her intelligence and understanding of the human body is the best I've ever seen. She is as an additional bonus not pushy, critical or judgemental. She truly cares about helping the patient feel better, she is not about just going through the motions or trying to save the insurers money. She is an honest caring and superiorly intelligent doctor. They should all be like this.

Very good listener and deep knowledge/expertise

Posted on June 24th, 2012

We really like that Dr. Elswick listens and takes time and just doesn't go by some test result. She is very professional and has a breath of knowledge combined with good instincts. We had our second son with her and she really cared about how we wanted to proceed in our birthplan and was very supportive. Her assessment was always accurate (despite what other doctors had told us before). She was just awesome!!!

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

Dr. Elswick is a wonderful OB/GYN. I left my HMO provider and followed her to Kaiser. She is calming and reassuring. She was nothing but professional and caring throughout my entire pregnancy and the 4 years after delivery.

j

Posted on January 31st, 2010

Maria Elswick is a nightmare. She medically assualted me by cutting me against my wishes, ripped my son out(wouldnt let me birth him), ripped the sac ...

Posted on May 25th, 2016