Dr. Maria Espinoza Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maria Espinoza?

Stay Away

Posted on November 25th, 2015

I feel sorry that I decided to give her a shot even after noticing the 'stay away' rating. I am writing because nobody else wrote their stories. In my first visit, they ran a big list of what all tests I did in what year nurse was giving me judgemental look (I did not had to go to Dr. So what? N I never did my Annual). I was told that they do Annual check-up and when do I want to come? I ended up going to them because I was lazy to spend time filling insurance info with new Dr. Now both times I was handled by same Dr. She was nice. Nurse was nice too except for the one I mentioned above. I had fear of needles but Nurse and Dr. were patient and comforting. Couple things were found then and I got the prescription. My problem from first visit was not cured when I discussed with Dr.,she said my problem is something very common and there are no medicines try home remedy. As part of my physical I was put on one test and was asked to see again after two days. During this third visit, I was told my test is positive and they will write me referral for X-Ray. Then nurse told me Dr. Maria will see me (Dr that I saw in last two visit wasn't there) and asked to pay for my visit. I enquired why are you asking me to pay? So I was told that free work was done in last visit, and remember we told you that you need to pay in next visit. In this visit Dr. Is going to read you your report. I called my insurance and they consulted me that everything is covered. So I enquired again, why do they want me to pay to get the referral, isn't it part of test? Dr. Maria heard me and called to nurse I was speaking to, I heard nurse mentioned my ethnicity for some reason. Dr. Maria came out and said, you came in sick during your free visit, we took care of it and wrote you prescription, so this time you should pay. I put the $ bills back to my purse, N walked out. I will pay someone else who is not money hungry.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

This doctor is not recommended. Does not care about patient. Only about money .doesn not care about people is pathetic.

okay