Dr. Maria Falzon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Falzon?

Office staff absolutely unprofessional, rude and not knowledgeable in simple paper filing/record keeping, customer service, software, computer, calendaring etc.

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Just the worst experience ever, have no idea how mommies-to-be can trust her and her staff - just nonsense to me.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Dr. Falzon Delivered all three of my children - for the last one I traveled an hour and a half in order to receive her care. She has incredible bedside manner and is very thorough. An outstanding doctor .

Posted on January 12th, 2015

She is the best doctor! !!

Posted on October 13th, 2013

Dr. Falzone is an EXTREMELY thorough doctor. If she has even the slightest concern about anything, she will refer you to a specialist. Many of the specialists that she's referred me to even mentioned that she's known for being very thorough. This may mean that you have more doctor visits, but also piece of mind that you're in good health.

She will want you to see her every six months!

Posted on March 19th, 2013

If you don't want to see her every six month and ask to see her once a year like all the other normal women, she'll give you a tale about how apparently birth control raises your rates of getting cancer. It's been six months and I still haven't gotten the results of my last pap smear, and I just got off the phone having to fight with her to get a six month prescription extension. I told her that my pharmacy said I didn't have to see her for two years which she would not allow, she said she preferred to see her patients every six months and she didn't mind if I came in once a year for a pap, but that she wouldn't write me a prescription for a year. The first time I went to her office I waited TWO hours before seeing her. I had an issue with my breasts which she freaked out over, told me it could possibly be a non cancerous growth on my nipple and sent me to a specialist to get an MRI done. The specialist said that I was doing my breast exams too hard, and that it was probably just a hormonal thing and should clear up on it's own. I felt really re-assured. I told Dr. Falzon what he had said and suddenly she started saying how there was definitely something wrong and how she wanted me to get more tests done and that there might be something wrong with my thyroid or that there might be something going on with my pituitary gland in my brain and that they might need to check that. I decided at this point she was full of crap, and so I didn't go for any more tests. It's been six months since then and the issue with my breasts has cleared up just like the specialist said It would. So basically, if you like waiting for an hour plus to get a pap smear every six months while the rest of us women go maybe once or twice a year, and if you enjoy being told stories about how your birth control could give you cancer, (which makes no sense, especially if they are telling women that they only have to see their GYNO once every TWO years...) then Dr. Falzon is for you. Frankly I don't even think this old bat deserves the title of Doctor.

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

I've had Dr. Falzon for over five years and wouldn't trade her for anything. She is the most caring and thorough OBGYN I've ever had. She isn't about pleasing the insurance companies. She is about taking care of you. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Posted on November 6th, 2017