Dr. Maria Fernandez Renedo Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maria Fernandez Renedo?

Dodge a Bullet

Posted on November 9th, 2016

After reading what reviews Dr. Renedo had online seems like I dodged a bullet. Per the reviews she isn't someone I would trust my health with. I had been referred to the Doctor after being diagnosed with Lupus, along with hypertension, and high cholesterol. I waited almost two weeks to hear from her office about an appointment after my primary doctor sent over the referral. I finally called them and was told the doctor won't see me because all I had was abnormal blood results. I get to go to Stanford now which honestly I am ecstatic about!! Good luck with this one.

Posted on August 28th, 2016

This doctor is a scatter brained, condescending, rude physician. I left her office so disappointed that I will never go back. Been there twice. Her personality was the same both times. As with most patients, I was hoping when I met her I would leave feeling good about my choice of doctors. Very disappointed in her manners. I have never experienced anything like this. She really has no personality. My hope is that she reads these reviews and realizes how she comes across to her patients. I don't hate her and would hope she makes changes in her personality. My thought is that she is miserable and doesn't realize how she comes across to her patients. Until that point (if ever) I recommend avoiding her if possible, otherwise, you will leave disappointed.

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Dr. RENEDO IS THE RUDEST MEAN DR I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. SAD BECAUSE YOUR SICK AND SHE TREATS YOU LIKE DIRT AFTER YOU'VE WAITED FOREVER TO BE SEEN. I WILL BE SEEING ANOTHER DOCTOR RATHER THAN BE TREATED AS IF I WANTED A HANDOUT. I HAVE PRIVATE INSURANCE.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Disorganized office. The doctor doesn't listen to her patients. She would rather go into her own problems. I had left and never looked back. I would not recommend going to this office if you can. Unless you want to discuss the doctor's problems and not your own.

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on January 16th, 2014

The wait time was 1.5 hours to be taken back to a room despite there being NO other patients in the office. Dr. Renedo called me the wrong name and pulled up the wrong chart. She is condescending and talks to patients like they are stupid or like all of their symptoms are in their head despite having my blood test results and ultrasound results proving there are cysts on my thyroid. I have 2 cysts on my thyroid and she is making me wait a WHOLE MONTH just to have a biopsy. She is terrible and her office staff agreed with me when I said so. Avoid her at all costs if you possibly can!

Great Dr

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I don't know what those other people were talking about. I had some difficulty getting in appointment. But once there, they were all very courteous and helpful. The dr took her time to explain my options. Great visit!

Consistantly long waits

Posted on October 29th, 2010

They have FOUR hand-made signs saying "please be patient for your turn" as you enter the dreary office. Now know why: I waited more than 1.5 hours to even get led into room by the nurse. An hour wait second visit. Bedside manner condescending. Called me by wrong name through 2 appointments after multiple corrections by me. Wants you to only use her archaic hand-written sheets. Appointments are still kept in a date book as well. Office staff hardly cracked a smile. Perhaps they dislike the place almost as much as the patients do.

Posted on December 28th, 2009

The wait in her office is excessive. I understand that delays can happen, but patients deserve to be notified if it's going to be more than 30 minutes.

My visitation

Posted on August 27th, 2009

This doctor Renedo made me feel as if I were a bete noire: dignity, respect, and compassion were never directed at me. At one point, she asked me to follow her. I did. And as I followed her, she rudely said to me, "Stay there!" In fact, she never even mentioned to me as I stood there next to her, "thank you for coming," "have a good," nor "we'll see you again next time." Nothing. She just walked away as if I were a person that needed to be avoided. I'll never come back to this office again!

Posted on September 14th, 2017