Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria E Fodera has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Maria E Fodera has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. Maria E Fodera has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Before this review, I want you to know that I read all the other reviews first to see if anyone out there felt the same as I do about this Doctor !!! Well, all I can say is that if you read all the "one star" reviews about her and then times that by a million I still could not describe what a "TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, MONEY GRUBBING, SELF ABSORBED, UNCARING, so called Dr. she is.... RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE.... Don't say you weren't warned..!!!!! I don't know what she did to get through medical school.... One can only imagine !!!
I don't know how this "doctor" made it through medical school. She is so dumb and she thinks she is a celebrity. Even if there are no other patients in the waiting room, she will make you wait over an hour to go in. She overcharges your insurance company and they in turn bill you. Stay away for your own good. She will misdiagnose you and tell you that you need procedures which you don't need in order to bill your insurance. Greedy greedy woman.
THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE DOCTORS BUT THE OFFICE MANAGER THAT SEEMS TO RUN THIS OFFICE. SHE HAS NO PROFESSIONALISM.IT SEEMS THAT SHE IS ALWAYS STRESSED DUE TO THE FACT THAT SHE IS THE ONLY EMPLOYEE WORKING THE FRONT DESK AND ALL OTHER ASPECTS OF THIS OFFICE. NO WONDER THEY CANT KEEP EMPLOYEES IT IS HER ATTITUDE.
Dr. Fodera is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Maria E Fodera accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNew York Surgical Associates Pc, 2235 Clove Rd Ste 1, Staten Island, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maria E Fodera in this video.
Dr. Maria E Fodera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.