Dr. Maria M Franco Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Maria M Franco?

long time

My daughter's love her

She is always friendly, caring and patient with my son. Her diagnosis is always correct, and her referrals hold up to the same standard as she does.

I think Dr. Lipat is a great doctor. She is caring and compassionate. Truly a step above the rest. My old pediatrician spoke so fast, he made my head spin. He was precise and it felt like he was herding cattle. In & Out!My only issue is the office wait time. Be prepared to spend your entire day at the doctor's office. God forbid if you're a walk in you'll be there for at least 4 hours. Which is a shame! But her great bedside manner is what has prompted me not to look for another doctor. Instead, I just make appointments on the weekends, because I have time!

Dr.Lipat is a great pediatrician. The wait time in the office however is crazy I'll get there an hour before my appt. time and I'll be leaving out of there 3-4 hrs later.