Dr. Maria Garcia-Lloret Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Maria Garcia-Lloret?

Mom

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. Garcia-LLoret is Amazing. She took her time to get all background and test info, was patient, creative, professional. There was no rushing thru the appointment. She came up with a terrific plan of action and my whole family is so happy we found her.

Loves that she explains everything!

Posted on September 5th, 2015

I love that she takes her time to explain how she is coming to the conclusions and what compelled her to make the decisions that she is making. I can tell that she stays current on her research and discusses different theories with me because as a parent, I would like my opinions to be respected when a doctor is treating my child. I'm not a doctor but I feel very respected by her.

Worst doctor I have ever seen

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Dr Garcia has horrible bedside manner and is so awkward- wasted so much time

Unreliable doctor!

Posted on February 4th, 2015

I visited this doctor for my 2-year old son. She seemed very nice and explained to us what she thought might be the cause for my son's sickness. She ordered an x-ray that we got done few days later and sent her the report. I kept calling her for weeks to know the results but she never called us back. How unprofessional is that?!! She did not return any of our 100+ calls to find what the x-ray said. All her nurse kept saying was that she was very busy. Seriously?!! This is a part of doctor's professional etiquette to call the patient back for any report/test-result, which she never did, despite my daily multiple calls. Finally I stopped calling after 3 weeks and never heard back from her. I would not recommend such a doctor who does not bother to spare time to call back her patients. Totally unreliable and unprofessional!!

Posted on May 20th, 2008

Dr. Garcia is wonderful! Wow!

Posted on October 24th, 2016