Dr. Maria S Garcia-Martinez Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Maria S Garcia-Martinez?

Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia Is by far the worst doctor ever! I had fractured my ankle 3 years ago and she assumed it was my fibromyalgia Causing the pain. She finally sent me to a foot and ankle doctor after the three years of complaining about Pain turns out I still have that fracture and It won't heal on it's own anymore so I might need to have surgery . Worst dr. ever!!!!!

This Doctor Office is getting worser.

I have been along time as a patient. After this visit, I rarely think I will come back. I have been hesitating about coming back and today did it. I'm through been quiet. IT IS SOME SUCKY CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD ESPECIALLY DOCTOR OFFICE. I HATE going to the doctor . Walk ins just can complain about sitting too long and jumps in front of people with appointment. You have too sit just like everyone else.

The office staff lacked basic knowledge on how to take vitals like height, weight, etc. I had to direct the process to ensure accuracy. The doctor was acceptable but looked at her tablet more than my child .

very rude office staff. can not understand her when she talks. English is her second language missed diagnosis.

Front desk staff at office is extremely unhelpful and impolite. I've been a patient for 6 years and have been turned away for services repeatedly.

Dr. Maria S Garcia-Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.