Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria A Gaydos has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
I cannot rate Dr. Maria Gaydos high enough. She was always warm, kind, and very gracious. She would listen to my needs on several occasions, ask detailed questions, and listened intently. I would highly recommend her to anyone that understands people and their positions. Her staff was extremely courteous as well and returned my calls promptly. She took care of my daughter and myself for several years until I got out of the teaching professional. I miss her greatly and her wonderful expertise!
I have been going to Dr. Gaydos for over two years and I hope I never have to see another doctor! While appointments at the end of the day tend to run very late, her earlier appointments are right on time. She never makes me feel rushed and also makes me feel like a person. She remembers things from previous visits, like what was going on in my life at the time, and asks about them. She doesn't just medicate you when something is wrong. She is very agreeable to trying lifestyle changes first and then medication if those changes aren't working.
Dr. Gaydos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Maria A Gaydos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Healthcare Associates, 121 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maria A Gaydos in this video.
Dr. Maria A Gaydos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.