Dr. Maria Gaydos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Gaydos?

Bad attitude

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

Horrid bedside manner.

Elementary School Teacher/Insurance Agent/Customer Service for NYL

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I cannot rate Dr. Maria Gaydos high enough. She was always warm, kind, and very gracious. She would listen to my needs on several occasions, ask detailed questions, and listened intently. I would highly recommend her to anyone that understands people and their positions. Her staff was extremely courteous as well and returned my calls promptly. She took care of my daughter and myself for several years until I got out of the teaching professional. I miss her greatly and her wonderful expertise!

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Awesome Doctor!

Patient

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Dr. Maria Gaydos was very thorough, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, and very skilled. Accurate in her diagnoses and honest in he advise too. I would recommend her to very one without hesitation .

Excellent physician!

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Gaydos for over two years and I hope I never have to see another doctor! While appointments at the end of the day tend to run very late, her earlier appointments are right on time. She never makes me feel rushed and also makes me feel like a person. She remembers things from previous visits, like what was going on in my life at the time, and asks about them. She doesn't just medicate you when something is wrong. She is very agreeable to trying lifestyle changes first and then medication if those changes aren't working.

Worst doctor experience ever

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Rude, hateful and dishonest are the only words I can use to express my opinion of this doctor. She has ZERO bedside manner. The office was dirty and the staff was clueless.

STRAIGHT SHOOTER

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

I like her straight forward dialogue. She is quite confident and that helps me believe I may be in the right hands.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Doctor does not care about your health. I waited 2 hours before doctor came in the room. Lab work was done and I was assured someone would call me if something was wrong, 2 weeks later I get a letter in the mail stating i needed to come back something was wrong,I call the office, then they tell me I had to wait 2 months for an appointment.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 6th, 2015

I have never had a doctor who took as much care and time to evaluate me, and answer any questions. I have since moved an hour away from her office, but the drive is worth the level of care I receive.

EXPECT FULL PATIENT COMPREHENSION PROVIDING EXCELLENCE

Posted on May 20th, 2015

I like this doctor who is from the Northeast and a straight shooter. I don't have time to waste and giving me information/diagnosis first and then discussing and breaking it down for me is just what I require and want.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Great, caring and accurate diagnostic doctor For me and my family she is the best family doctor we have seen. Friendly, compassionate and very co-operative.

GREAT doctor!

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

A++. Finally someone who listened to me and really cared! She is great and worth the wait!