Dr. Maria A Goyco Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Maria A Goyco?

Learned to give me time and to listen

On the first visit she was a little hurried and didn't seem to listen very well ; I found that it was most probably because she had a bad day(we are all human)or some other reason, because the many visits since, she has been very kind, always ask if there is anything else, and listens. She also explains things well. I really like her.

first visit with dr.goyco

She was very friendly and professional. She was able to help me to relax. This was my first visit with her. My previous doctor had retired.

Great Doc

Great Care Given

Dr. Goyco was wonderful and very helpful.

Long wait time + unprofessional = look elsewhere!

I was a new patient to Dr. Goyco's office. I made a weekday mid-morning appointment to avoid having to wait too long. I showed up on time and had to wait 2 hours to be seen. It was ridiculous. I hadn't scheduled an extra 2 hours into my day. When Dr. Goyco finally came into the examination room, I was upset. I told her that a 2-hour wait time (with no explanation or apology) was offensive. I had somewhere else to be later that afternoon -- and it WAS afternoon by this time -- so my examination had to be rushed.Dr. Goyco didn't even apologize or seem to care about wasting 2 hours of my time and my money. Her excuse was that a lot of her patients have diabetes and high cholesterol, so their appointments take more time. She or her staff need to schedule appointments better, allowing more time for those kinds of patients.Dr. Goyco was all too happy to write prescriptions for things I didn't need/want and forgot to write a prescription for the specific medicine I did ask for.Her receptionist was courteous and helpful, but Dr. Goyco's bad service far outweighs any benefit of a pleasant receptionist.No one from her office called to follow up on my condition.I wouldn't recommend her at all. I'm looking for a different doctor.