Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Maria W Greenwald
Maria W Greenwald is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Mirage, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 15
I had a very poor experience. Dr Maria Greenwald was rude and demonstrated an unprofessional and uncaring manner. She talked over my concerns, didn't allow me to ask questions and literally walked me out after the briefest five minute consultation. I have NO confidence in her and neither should you.
My visit was awful. She was very rude and sarcastic. Seemed more concerned about my cigarette habit than my pain. She wouldn't listen to what I had to say. She misinformed me on my illnesses symptoms. She cancelled my follow up appointment cuz I have sero negative R.A. (she cl I don't have it at all even when I have the records to .prove I do and se lied about things I told her in my medical records so now I have to make an addendum to correct them. Also to top it off her receptionist was extremely rude and totally unprofessional. I was extremely disappointed, especially after hearing so many great things about her. So now I'd like to set the record straight. I would not recommend her to anyone.
In 2012: Couldn't get appointments even when explained to nurse/staff I was in serious pain waiting up to 4-wks. Dr. Greenwald jumped to a dianogose (AS)that no other Rheumatologist (7 in 19-years) had ever considered though I had extensive reports of my condition (Reactive Arthritis) which responded well to several meds. Once her diaognose was proved incorrect through simple x-rays she dropped me as a patient and told me to discontinue my med; which I haven't. Is she is only interrested in patients with AS and her research? Sadley, it appears that way.
I've been a patient for aprox. 5 years and am continually impressed with staff, office efficiency, and cannot say enough about treatment! Dr. Greenwald is through, informative, HEALING, not to mention personable. My step father was a doctor (USC grad)so I believe I had good care..but not like this. Just can't find enough positive adjectives to sing her praises.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions42362 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA
Maria W Greenwald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.