Dr. Maria Greenwald Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Maria Greenwald?

Posted on September 30th, 2016

I had a very poor experience. Dr Maria Greenwald was rude and demonstrated an unprofessional and uncaring manner. She talked over my concerns, didn't allow me to ask questions and literally walked me out after the briefest five minute consultation. I have NO confidence in her and neither should you.

Complete disapointment

Posted on April 19th, 2013

My visit was awful. She was very rude and sarcastic. Seemed more concerned about my cigarette habit than my pain. She wouldn't listen to what I had to say. She misinformed me on my illnesses symptoms. She cancelled my follow up appointment cuz I have sero negative R.A. (she cl I don't have it at all even when I have the records to .prove I do and se lied about things I told her in my medical records so now I have to make an addendum to correct them. Also to top it off her receptionist was extremely rude and totally unprofessional. I was extremely disappointed, especially after hearing so many great things about her. So now I'd like to set the record straight. I would not recommend her to anyone.

"Reasearch is my passion" Dr. Greenwald's statement to me.

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

In 2012: Couldn't get appointments even when explained to nurse/staff I was in serious pain waiting up to 4-wks. Dr. Greenwald jumped to a dianogose (AS)that no other Rheumatologist (7 in 19-years) had ever considered though I had extensive reports of my condition (Reactive Arthritis) which responded well to several meds. Once her diaognose was proved incorrect through simple x-rays she dropped me as a patient and told me to discontinue my med; which I haven't. Is she is only interrested in patients with AS and her research? Sadley, it appears that way.

can't get in when I'm sick

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Twice I've had trouble making an appointment when my condition got worse. Receptionist argued with me. It was 3 days before I could even talk to a nurse.

The B E S T Dr. I've ever had...and I'm over 60 something.

Posted on July 29th, 2009

I've been a patient for aprox. 5 years and am continually impressed with staff, office efficiency, and cannot say enough about treatment! Dr. Greenwald is through, informative, HEALING, not to mention personable. My step father was a doctor (USC grad)so I believe I had good care..but not like this. Just can't find enough positive adjectives to sing her praises.

Posted on July 24th, 2009

She is wonderful, is tops in her field of medicine. Prescibing the state of the art meds and very caring. I have been a patient of hers since 1993. I have had a second opinion and was told she is one of the BEST in the field.

Posted on May 25th, 2016