Dr. Maria Herrera Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Maria Herrera?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Wow

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Two hour wait each time I went, she spent under a minute with me, did not ask me if my pain was any worse or better, did not ask me if the medicine was working for me, did not go over the mri or catscan i just had previous to the appointment. And speaks Spanish the majority of the time in front of English patients. I would not recommend this doctor to anybody

very happy

Posted on August 20th, 2010

Accompanied my daughter to see this doctor and was very pleasantly surprised. She has been through a long list of doctor and healers for her ailments but not one has stopped to listen like Dr. Herera. She was polite and attentive and , most importantly, provided a clear plan to getting my daughter better. The office is clean and modern and easy to get to (next to the central islip courts and The Ducks ballpark) and the staff was helpful and friendly. Good find!

Finally!!

Posted on March 4th, 2010

Great doctor, great staff and great office!!

Posted on February 12th, 2010

Went to see Dr. Herrera because my internist suggested I see a specialist for my back pain. Called the office and got an appointment pretty quickly. I had no wait, even though the office was pretty crowded when i went in. She was very nice, listened to my complaints and was quick to offer possible sugestions. So far, everything we have done has worked and I am doing better than I have in years!

Posted on January 26th, 2017